Join Our Team
We are looking for a kind and proactive CPA to join our team of Nerds!
We are passionate about helping small business owners and farmers make impactful decisions. We believe a great client experience begins with a great team member.
We empower our team members in many ways including flexibility. The ability to be present with our loved ones is critical to a healthy lifestyle. When we experience fulfillment in our personal lives then we’re empowered to make an ideal impact with our clients.
We are located in Morris, MN and some appointments will need to be conducted from our firm location, but you will have the flexibility to work from home whenever you wish. Set your own schedule and work load to fit around your life.
Connect with us today – we can’t wait to hear from you!
CPA Job Posting – 5/26/2022
Seales Advisory Solutions, Inc. is looking to hire an experienced CPA to join our team of advisors. The position is open because the former team member left industry. We are a small firm with a warm and caring culture that values family and work-life balance. This full-time position offers a future partnership opportunity along with a flexible work environment. While our community is small, our firm is growing, and this position serves an existing client base. Morris and the surrounding area have great schools and many job openings in various industries for family members. Morris also has access to great outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, bike trails, lakes, snowmobile trails and skiing as well as a branch of the University of Minnesota.
Duties will include:
- Meeting with farm and business clients for strategic planning in the areas of cash flow, estate, tax and transition planning.
- Review work prepared by support staff such as general ledger write-up, tax returns and cash flows.
- Meet with prospective new clients, assess project scope and prepare proposals for new engagements.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have an active CPA license
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas of small business tax and accounting.
- Be candid, kind, proactive and have strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- 3-day weekends from May through October
- Ability to work from home whenever possible
- Re-location assistance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Production bonuses
- Company-paid health insurance for employee, spouse and dependents
- Company-paid HSA contribution for employee deductible
- 6% 401k employer match
Please email your resume to email@example.com